Saturday, January 27, 2007

a pointedly happy post

ok, making a point of posting a happy blog today!

-yesterday and today, rode bike around part of the lake - across scrivener dam at one end, through yarralumla and back across commonwealth bridge - took a bit over 2 hours. bike riding is good, it makes me tired but in a good way, and it's really good for my heart and general fitness, and i can think about things without getting caught up in them...

-i just realised - andrew hasn't been violent towards me pretty much at all for quite a while now! he's been weird, sure, and obsessed with body size and making comments which at times i wish he wouldn't, and he's carried me around the house for some reason, and always wants to arm-wrestle... but he actually hasn't attacked me at all in ages! i think he's been less nice to my mum though, which sucks...

(and nobody will hopefully understand this, but i'll post it for my own benefit) - still haven't screwed up that badhabit-breaking thing woot! um yeah. cool.

see? i can post happy blogs! i can! i must do it more often. in fact, always.

anyway byebyes :) love clairesie

No comments: